Tuesday 8 January 2013

Post Christmas blues

The Christmas tree came down and I looked at the space it left. I didn't think 'oh great, I have the dining room back' I actually thought 'wow, it looks so empty now'. I usually get into Christmas for my children. They enjoy it so much and I love to see their faces come Christmas morning when they open their gifts.

Normally that is it for me though, I don't get excited with the build up or anything else but this year was different. This year I was excited and looked forward to it.
There are a few reasons why, presents were bought early so the stress levels diminished. Our house is fully functional and we got carpets laid in the bedrooms. Most of all, I think it is because I in myself am more relaxed so I allowed myself to enjoy things.

Christmas was great. I wouldn't want it more than once a year though but I am looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting