Monday 8 October 2012

Getting to know me.....

I was sent this lovely blog by three for a girl, who like me, is new to blogging.  Her blog is lovely and you should check it out.  Anyway, I will quickly do this before my mind wanders as it is not working today!

When was the last time you cried?
mmm not sure about this one.  I keep getting little pools of tears in my eyes at stories of children hurt, lost e.t.c on the news but only at certain times of the month.  So my tears are only as an outlet for my hormones!

Are you named after anyone?
As far as I know, no I am not.  My parents just liked the name.

Do you have kids?
Yes, 2.  My eldest is 13 and my youngest is 4.  Big gap, yes I know....

If you were another person would you be a friend to yourself?
I would like to think so.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I am unsure what this word 'sarcasm' could mean....

Will you ever bungee jump?
Thought about it in the past but probably not anymore!

What’s your favourite cereal?
I love crunchy nut cornflakes but I eat rice krispies most days. Am partial to chocolate waffles after being made them in Chicago last year.

What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their face and especially their eyes. You can tell a lot from someone's eyes.

What’s your eye colour?
Bluey silvery grey.

Scary movie or Happy ending?
Usually scary movie although there are a few happy ending movies that I enjoy.

Favourite smells?
No idea.....

What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
Texas.  That was a great holiday with my parents many moons ago!

Where were you born?
Redhill, Surrey.

Do you have any special talents?
Is this suppose to stay clean?  I think so.  Ok, so I can turn my tongue upside down. Try it, not many people can do it.  It has to be totally upside down, no cheating!

Do you have any hobbies?
Writing has just started to become of interest to me again.  DIY, reading and getting my figure back.  (just started the fitness thing again too, long story but am looking forward to the results!)

Do you have any pets?
Nope.

Favourite Film?
I do not have one singular film that I love.  Different films hold different memories for me.  For example, I use to love 'Interview with a Vampire', not just for Tom and Brad being in the same film at the same time, but it is a great film. Then I like 'Notting Hill' as it is the first film my husband and I saw together.  Then there is 'Titanic'.  This was given as a gift to me by someone a long time ago and also, a dear friend took me to the cinema to see it; he has now passed away but I always remember him taking me while I was on crutches and making people wait for me as I hobbled into the cinema! There are a few others, but I can't write them all down but you get the idea, a film is a favourite if I have connection with it.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, luckily I do.  2 brothers and a sister.  I love them all and I know we are there for each other no matter what.  I am lucky to have a close family and great parents.


So all done.  Although, I do feel a little weird, emotional even, thinking about all the films I have enjoyed with others and now those people that I miss.  Life has its own way to keep you on your toes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting