Monday 28 February 2011

5 things that make you feel good!


So I was tagged via twitter by Mummy Beadzoid and although she did that a while ago, I still wanted to do it once I was feeling more up to it.  I too will copy and paste her intro so others know what I have done and why!  I probably won't get time to tag others to copy, so please help yourself and copy!!

The blog chain which originated from Scottish Mum called ’5 Things That Make You Feel Good, Scottish Mum says:

“I have seen lots of posts about what we struggle with, or things that we like to do, and I’d like to find out a bit more information about all of you. This is my way of doing it. I am looking forward to visiting some of you on the blog hop.”

What you cannot choose. The Rules are Simple
We all know that blogging/facebook/twitter is in our arena of what we like to do, so I am going to rule them out as one of the 5 that you can post about. They really are not very girly. Likewise, phones, computers, ipads are all out of the running. I am challenging myself to this, as I am really not a girly girly type of person, and I want to find that within myself. It’s not all about power suits, filofaxes, ipads and designer phones.
If you want to pass this along, pick bloggers that you want to find out more about, and challenge them to write up their 5 secret passions that make them feel good. The idea is to lift our spirits this week. The fact that there is a linky added, just makes it all the more worthwhile in doing.

Here goes then........

1) My girls have to come first for so many reasons.  They are the ones that keep me sane, keep me smiling and a cuddle from them can sort anything out.  I am not saying they are perfect, no-one is, but to me they are.
2) Writing makes me feel good. Especially when I have a lot in my head.  I wish I had more time to do it and was more a regular blogger like others around.  I have decided just to write whenever I can.  I want to save up, buy a laptop and then I can sit in the garden or in my bedroom and just write away to my hearts content.

3) Taking pictures is a joy.  I love going out with the family and taking contrasting shots.  I would never say I was a photographer, but I enjoy it so for me it is a hobby I hope to continue.
4) Films - in the cinema or at home.  I am not one for romantic films although there have been a few that got me like Notting Hill...... I like a film to keep me guessing till the end.  I love to watch the directors ideas take shape on the screen in front of me.  The cinematography of a film has to be just so to enjoy it.  I like it when you are watching and the special effects take you by surprise and before you can say 'wow' you are plunged further into the story line.  Films are like a form of escapism to me. I have to watch with no chatting - something my husband has learnt - mainly so I do not miss out on the tiniest piece of information.  Film making is an art form and should be respected as such! I use to love creating short films but alas, children came and that part of me has drifted too.

5) This last one is a culmination of things.  You see, I love to 'do things' so whether that be working, playing with the children, reading, writing, days out and even learning, I enjoy it.  I like the 'being busy' part and I suppose that is the 5th one, being busy. 

Well if you read all of that, I thank you.  I found it quite cathartic in a strange sort of way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting